- Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
- Promotes health and improves general well-being
- Supports immune system
Bill Natural Sources® Pure Royal Jelly is primarily composed of Royal Jelly Concentrate (one softgel is equivalent to 1000 mg fresh Royal jelly), which is an exclusive health supplement derived from the queen honeybee (Apismillifera) larva. Royal Jelly consists of proteins, carbohydrates, lipids, vitamins, minerals and bioactive substances such as phenolic compounds. Royal jelly possesses antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which significantly helps to support liver recovery. These activities are mainly attributed to the phenolic compounds such as flavonoids. Flavonoids have been reported to show a wide range of biological effects including anti-viral, anti-allergic and vasodilatory actions. In addition, flavonoids inhibit lipid peroxidation, platelet aggregation, capillary permeability and fragility. It is also used as a general health supplement for rejuvenation and improving the immune system. Bill Natural Sources® Pure Royal Jelly plays an important role in the maintenance of health and well-being.
- Helps to support muscular system, vital capacity and energy levels
- Helps maintain blood cholesterol level and benefit blood vessel function
- Aids the immune system
- Highly beneficial for supporting immune systems in the elderly