• Delicious and comprehensive nutrition
• Affordable seafood
• Extremely delicious
1. Contains carbohydrates, protein, fat, niacin, inorganic salts, vitamins A, B1, and B2. Clam shells contain calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, magnesium silicate, iodine and bromine salts.
2. The calcium content is quite prominent in seafood. There are 130 mg/100g.
3. Rich in vitamin B12. B12 is related to blood metabolism. Those who lack it may suffer from pernicious anemia, especially in patients after gastric surgery, the absorption rate of B12 is poor, so you can take more clams.
4. Belongs to low-fat meat. For those who want to control their weight, clams are a good choice.
Suitable for the crowd: the general population can eat. Especially suitable for high cholesterol, high blood fat constitution, tuberculosis, cough, hemoptysis, yin deficiency and night sweats, weak constitution, malnutrition, scrofula, lymphadenopathy, goiter, cancer patients and the latter of radiotherapy and chemotherapy, diabetes, Lupus erythematosus, Sjogren’s syndrome, jaundice, urinary tract infections, drunk people.
Common sense of eating: Shellfish itself is rich in umami flavor. Do not add MSG or add more salt when cooking, so as not to lose the umami flavor.