• Known as "table gold, the crown of sea treasures, and the soft gold of the sea"
• Its meat is tender, nutritious and delicious
• Contains a variety of vitamins, glutamic acid, and trace elements
• A high-protein and low-fat food
• Very beneficial to the human body
Cooking method1, Braised:
Ready to use for all kinds of dishes, cuisines or occasions. Heat abalone with sauce and serve.
Cooking method 2, broth:
Place abalone into appropriate broth, add Chinese ham, ginger, cordyceps or any other Chinese herbs, cook for an ideal time and serve hot. Alternatively open and serve.