- improves heart function
- raises the body to fight allergic ability
- prevents hypertension
Pilose Antler Mushroom is a kind of feral edible bacterium, its flavour is delicious, formal name calls coral bacterium, its flesh pledges delicate nutrition is abounded, plasticity is particularly strong, the delicate food that people can become his cook a variety of differing.
Pilose Antler Mushroom Soup
- Soak dried Pilose Antler Mushrooms for 10 minutes, rinse. (Check if there is sand at the bottom of the bowl)
- Pork spine, pork eyes, water out of boiling water.
- Bring 1.5 L of water to a boil, add the boiled pork ribs, pork eyes, and figs. Boil on high heat.
- After 35 minutes of cooking, add the soaked Pilose Antler Mushrooms. Turn to medium heat and cook for 25 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, bake for 10 minutes and it is ready to serve.