• Enriches bone marrow and enhance immune system
• Helps increase lung capacity and natural energy
• Revitalizes the sex glands
Also known as Cordyceps Flowers.
It is both a Chi and Jing tonic, enrichs the bone marrow and acts as a immune system modulator and natural energy stimulant. It is useful in recovery from adrenal depletion and helps increase lung capacity. It helps to revitalize the sex glands and reproductive system.
Cordyceps flower chicken soup recipe: This an easy-to-cook recipe. The soup is rich in nutrients, helps reduce symptoms of asthma and helps to relieve coughs. Unique flavour of cordyceps flower also helps to increase appetite.
Ingredients: Chicken Half, Cordyceps 10g, Dried Yam 10g, Goji 5g, Ginger 20g, Salt 1-2tsp
1. Blanch chicken in boiling water for 2-3 min, cut in into small pieces when it is cool down
2. Wash cordyceps flower and the soak it until soft
3. Heat up a frying pan with some oil, add ginger and chicken into the pan. Fry for 1-2 min until the color of chicken slightly change.
4. Put chicken, yam, cordyceps flower into water. When water boils, change to low heat and cook for 2 more hours.
5. Wash Goji and soak it for couples minutes, drain and add to soup 15 min before serving soup.