• Sea Cucumbers are a type of high-protein, low-fat, and low-cholesterol seafood
• Kidney-tonifying, essence-replenishing, blood-nourishing, skin-moistening, complexion-beautifying, and anti-aging properties
• Beneficial to people with a weak constitutions
• Replenishing blood, stopping bleeding, nourishing yin, and moisturizing dryness
Iceland Cod Glue
Isinglass is made from cod swim bladder from Iceland. Contains a large amount of biological macromolecule collagen, which is the raw material for human body to replenish and synthesize protein, and it is easy to absorb and use. Particularly, it has more obvious effects in replenishing blood, stopping bleeding, nourishing yin, and moisturizing dryness. Cod glue looks thin, but it will be about half a centimeter thick after soaking.
Nordic fish is cleaner and has no fishy smell. It is suitable for jelly, dessert or stewed soup. It can be sweet and can be made into a variety of ways. Because the cod gum is tough and refreshing, it is very suitable for side stoves. Add less chili oil, which is very satisfying! You want to Eat it?
Soaking method: soak in cold water for 1 day to soften. Change the water every about 8 hours in winter; about 4 hours in summer, soak in the refrigerator at night. Boil the water, put the codfish glue in, and immediately roll up the cod belly, then turn off the heat and cover it until the water cools after about 2 hours Finish soaking (if you are very afraid of fishy smell, you can add ginger and shallots in boiling water to prevent fishy smell), wash it for later use, and store it in the refrigerator for 6 months.
Moisturizing Chicken Soup with Fish Maw and Yam Meat (Serves 4-6)
1 chicken (peeled), half a catty of meat, yam, 1 tael each for round meat, 4 taels of fish maw, 2 slices of ginger, 1 piece of peel
1. First soak the flower glue, chicken, lean meat, fly water, macerate the peel, and scrape the sac after macerating.
Wash all materials and set aside. 2. A proper amount of water, put the peel first, ginger slices boil, add other ingredients. 3. After boiling again, use fine fire for 3 hours. 4. Finally, season with salt.