• Helps to form red blood cells and maintain proper cell function.
• Helps in energy production, metabolism, connective tissue formation, wound healing
• Helps to maintains healthy eyesight and night vision
• Source of antioxidant for protection against free radicals; supports immune function
• Helps in collagen formation for the development and maintenance of strong bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
Bill® Children’s Chewable Multivitamins with Iron is an essential supplement to meet childrens’ growing needs. To fuel their growth, they need proper nutrition and regular exercise. Low iron levels in toddlers and adolescents can lead to iron deficiency anemia (IDA), which can directly inhibit proper brain, bone and muscle development. Iron plays an important role in the production of haemoglobin --a protein that transports oxygen to organs, muscles and tissues. Taking a daily multivitamin high in iron can fill their nutritional gaps when they are not eating well. This multivitamin can support a healthy metabolism and immunity to help children grow strong and be energetic.