- Cooked Tianqi: 5 qian
- Codonopsis pilosula: 1 tael
- Mulberry: 1 tael
- Eucommia: 5 qian
- Morinda citrifolia: 5 qian
- A few tangerine peels
- Beef vigor: 5 qian
- Southern date: 6-8 pieces
- Ginger: 3 slices
- Lean pork or spare ribs
- Blanch the lean meat or ribs, and set aside.
- The quick way to make cooked Tianqi: (use 1 tael of raw Tianqi slices at a time) First put the raw Tianqi slices on wok, then add a small amount of cooking oil (about half teaspoon), and stir-fry until Tianqi turns golden brown.
- The tangerine peel is soaked, and the rest of the materials are washed and set aside.
- Boil 1.2 litres of water (12 Chinese bowls of water), add all the ingredients, boil on high heat for 15 minutes, then turn to slow heat for 2 and a half hours, season with salt and serve.
Improve blood circulation, strengthen muscles and bones.
★ A bowl of good soup works better than ten meals
Digest easier than a big meal, more natural than vitamins, and more refreshing than herbal cuisine!
Insufficiency of vital energy and blood is a common problem among modern people. If you want to look rosy and full of energy, all you need is a bowl of good soup!
★ Easy and convenient to prepare, simple to cook
All you need is to rinse a little medicinal material and put them into a pot for simmering, whether it is a corning pot, or a ceramic pot. If you don’t have time, put them all in a slow cooker or electric cooker!
★Recipes have been classified according to suitable population and efficacy
In order to get the best result from the herbal soups, it is necessary to drink different types of soup according to different seasons. Different soup will result in different effects, so the recipe for soup that concentrated on children's development will be different than the soup focused on beauty and anti-aging. We also include a “tip” to our recipe so you could easily choose the soup according to your needs!
Recommended for people who suffer from rheumatic bone pain, or having difficulty in body movement. Drinking this soup regularly may help enhance physical fitness, relieve fatigue and increase vital energy.
*** Quick tips for preparing Cooked Tianqi: (Use 1 tael of raw Tianqi slices at a time). First, put slices of raw Tianqi into the wok, and add a small amount of oil (about half of a teaspoon), Stir-fried till Tianqi turns golden yellow, now Cooked Tianqi is ready to use.