(Fat Choy Ho Si) Soup
Facai oyster and lotus root soup
10 grams of fermented vegetables, 60 grams of oyster sauce, 300 grams of lotus root, 1 pork knuckle, two slices of ginger, salt
- Wash the hair dish with clean water, add 1 tablespoon of raw oil, grab and squeeze it with your hands a few times, then rinse with warm water
- Soak the oysters in hot water for 2~3 minutes, and then wash them off after they soften
- Scrape the pig's hand until it is used, then use a clip to pull out the fine hair, and rinse off the foam
- Peel the lotus root and cut into large pieces
- Put the lotus root, pork knuckles, oyster sauce, and ginger slices in the pot. After the high heat is boiled, turn to low heat. After boiling for 90 minutes, add the steamed vegetables. Boil for another 15 minutes, and you can add salt to season the dish.