- Enrichs the bone marrow and acts as a immune system modulator
- Helps increase lung capacity and acts as natural energy stimulant
- Revitalizes the sex glands and reproductive system
Also known as Cordyceps Flowers.
It is both a Chi and Jing tonic, enrichs the bone marrow and acts as a immune system modulator and natural energy stimulant.
It is useful in recovery from adrenal depletion and helps increase lung capacity.
It revitalizing the sex glands and reproductive system.
Cordyceps flower chicken soup
This a en easy-to-cook recipe. The soup is rich in nutrients, helps reducing asthma and stops coughing. Unique favor from cordyceps flower also increase your appetite.
- 1/2 Chicken
- Cordyceps 10g
- Dried Yam 10g
- Goji 5g
- Ginger 20g
- Salt 1-2tsp
- Blanch chicken in boiling water for 2-3 min, cut in into small pieces when it is cool down.
- Wash cordceps flower and the soak it until soft.
- Heat up a frying pan with some oil, add ginger and chicken into the pan. Fry for 1-2 min until the color of chicken slightly change.
- Put chicken, yam, cordyceps flower into water. When water boils, change to low heat and cook for 2 more hours.
- Wash Goji and soak it for couples minutes, drain and add to soup 15 min before serving soup.